Saturday, November 7, 2015

40 weeks! Due date!

Hey Family and Friends!

Today I am officially 10 months pregnant! I've officially crossed off all the numbers on my shirt! Today is also my due date! BUT Teagan is still very comfortable where she is. I still have no symptoms of any upcoming labor so I think I'm in this for the long haul.


We have officially served Teagan with papers: An Eviction notice:

From the office of the McCabe family home:
Teagan Rae McCabe,
Your 10 month lease is officially past due. You are herby asked to vacate your current dwelling within the next 7 days. Other living arrangements  have been made for you by management. Failure to comply within the stated timeframe will result in forceful removal. 
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Mamma and Pappa 



So.... think it will work? On a fun note below is the "guess" calendar from one of my baby showers :) The ladies picked a day and claimed it as their own, on a separate paper they also picked the time and weight/hight of Teagan. The lady who gets the closest gets a special personalized gift from Teagan! 


And now I go back to my sitting and waiting :/ This week I have my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and chiropractor's appointment and hopefully she will make her appearance naturally!! And hopefully my next post will be me saying I'm heading to the hospital to have Teagan (or that I'm already there taking advantage of their Wi-Fi and waiting on her arrival!) 

Until Next time
Bre and Teagan (the Bump, for the next 7 days at least!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment